Fogelsville,Pennsylvania

Same thing happened to me. I was promised a role on a hit TV within 24 hours of signing with MMM.

It seemed legit because the dates Nicole told me to be available and the filming dates I found via other sources online matched up. A few days later Nicole contacted me to say that the filming had been postponed and should be rescheduled within the next few weeks. I never heard back. I feel completely taken advantage of, and I'm out $700.

Can anyone offer any advice as to what to do.

MMM's Facebook page is the only thing I can seem to find online that offers any evidence that it is still a running company. Nicole offered me her personal cell # and when I tried to call there was of course no answer and a full inbox.

Comments

East Orange, New Jersey, United States #900131

We are sorry you were scammed by MMM. The best way to get your money back is contact the bank and do a charge back for services not rendered.

Second go to fox five philadelphia and email them and let them call MMM and do a investigation and finally you do have the legal right to stand outside of their place of business and hand out fliers to anyone entering her business or walking by informing them that she lied to you and made false promises as people see this on this site others will confirm your story and together our voices will get her removed and put out of business. YOU should also contact your local congessmen and or local state official to file a complaint and ask for help in getting a refund. This is how companies prey on people feeling once they were scammed that the effort to get a refund is to much.

You did the first step and added your voice here exposing her and for that you should be proud. Do not give up handing out fliers will definitely get a refund criminals like this fear this method.